Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Lord, I give thanks to You for You are good; Your love endures forever. You are with me so I will not be afraid. You are my strength and my song and my salvation. You have made this day so I will rejoice and be glad in it. You are my God and I will give You thanks. You are good and I will lift You up with my thanksgiving. Father, I praise You because You have conquered and taken away the sting of death. Today, I choose to give You thanks in all circumstances - no matter what - because I know it is Your will for me to praise You. Be lifted up, God, and be enthroned in the praises I bring.

During this season of Thanksgiving I am indeed thankful for many things. God has provided me with a loving God fearing man of 27 glorious years in which I look forward to celebrating many more with. I am blessed for the gift of my children and what a blessing they have been in watching them grow and become the man and women they are becoming. I am thankful for the home that God has provided for us. I am thankful for my extended family on both sides. Each one has been a blessing to me throughout the years of my life.I am thankful for my church family who have been and continue to be a source of blessings to our family. I am thankful for wonderful friends both ones close and ones far away. I am thankful for this avenue of the internet that I have found wonderful friends even though I have never had the opportunity to meet, God still has provided this and one day I will meet them in heaven.

I am thankful that I have this day to be voice the many things that I am thankful for but I pray that throughout the year I will continually remember to be thankful and pray that I too can be a blessing to those around me and those I come in contact with!

May God richly bless you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment